Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hello!

Hello, I'm Megan, and this is my new blog! It'll mostly be about what sort of shenanigans I'm up to in my art studio and Etsy shop, but I'll also be highlighting my favorite finds from other Etsy (and I'm sure plenty of non-Etsy) artists and other sorts of random things. I have a passion for printmaking and illustration, in particular fashion and childrens' book illustration, so there will be plenty of that as well. And I'm sure you lucky people (if anyone ever reads this aside from my mother) will get to hear all about my 3 fur-kids, Wahoo, Killian and Rory. Which, come to think of it, may make my mother stop reading because she hears enough about what sort of nonsense those 3 get into on a daily basis (I am still trying to scrub out all of the black india ink that Rory LOVES to eat from my white couch- she chewed through a bottle of it that was in a box on the dining room table (quite a feat, considering she's a Corgi), dumped it on the hardwood floor, rolled in it, and then rolled all over the couch, on 2 different occasions).

No comments: